Donations in kind
Of course, we are very happy with every financial donation that we receive. But did you know that you can also support FELIDA with 'donations in kind'? When we receive certain goods, we can directly use them for the care for our animals.
Thanks to your generosity we have already received a lawnmower, a garden hose, shovels, a wheelbarrow, a professional vacuum cleaner, tools and a camera. In addition, our animals are regularly pleased with, for example, pumpkins, melons, perfume and pulling ropes which are all used as enrichment.
Below you will find our wish list with an overview of the goods we currently are looking for. Do you have items available from this list? Please contact FELIDA first, via email@example.com, via +31516451648 or via Facebook. We do our best to update the wish list regularly, but to make sure we don't receive items double, it would be great to contact us first.
Our current wish list
- Jumper cables (see here) for our brand new Big Cat Ambulance (please note, the cables should be like the example, as smaller ones do not have enough power for the big ambulance);
- A white board (90 x 120 cm) for the day planning of animal care;
- 13x Medicine boxes for daily use. Please note: a minimum of 2 options per day (see example here);
- Multiple floor squeegees 55 cm (not smaller), without stick;
- Various materials, which can be used as enrichment, to entertain our animals, including:
- Hessian rope, at least 10 mm thick;
- Jolly eggs;
- Wicker baskets without staples;
- Big feathers.
These items will be used very intensively, on the terrain and for the animals. Second-hand items are more than welcome but must still be very usable and of good quality. Hygiene and safety are very important to us!
This is the work we can do thanks to your support:
Note: Any advertisements that may appear during the viewing of this video are unrelated to FOUR PAWS. We assume no liability for this content.