Donations in kind
Of course, we are very happy with every financial donation that we receive. But did you know that you can also support FELIDA with 'donations in kind'? When we receive certain goods, we can directly use them for the care for our animals.
Thanks to your generosity we have already received a lawnmower, a garden hose, shovels, a wheelbarrow, a professional vacuum cleaner, tools and a camera. In addition, our animals are regularly pleased with, for example, pumpkins, melons, perfume and pulling ropes which are all used as enrichment.
Below you will find our wish list with an overview of the goods we currently are looking for. Do you have items available from this list? Please contact FELIDA first, via firstname.lastname@example.org, via +31516451648 or via Facebook. We do our best to update the wish list regularly, but to make sure we don't receive items double, it would be great to contact us first.
Our current wish list
For the animal care:
- Broom heads 4x to attach to a platform allowing animals to scratch against it (see example here);
- Non-printed paper bags (around 250 pieces) which we can use as enrichment for our animals (see example here);
- Various spices (minimum 250 grams), such as paprika, curry, lemon or cinnamon to sprinkle on the enrichment or in an enclosure for our animals. (See example here);
- Various materials, which can be used as enrichment, to entertain our animals, including:
- Hessian rope, at least 25 mm thick (see example here);
- Wicker baskets without staples;
- Natural feathers (no plastic);
- Colored paper and cardboard to make beautiful enrichment for the animals;
- A new phone case + screenprotector. We use this smartphone to film observations and training sessions. (see example here).
On the terrain or in the office:
- A mop and bucket to clean the floor of the office, medical room and animal caretakers canteen (see example here);
- A reel trolley for garden hose to clean the platforms on the outside enclosures (see example here).
These items will be used very intensively, on the terrain and for the animals. Second-hand items are more than welcome but must still be very usable and of good quality. Hygiene and safety are very important to us!
This is the work we can do thanks to your support:
Note: Any advertisements that may appear during the viewing of this video are unrelated to FOUR PAWS. We assume no liability for this content.