Donations in kind
Of course, we are very happy with every financial donation that we receive. But did you know that you can also support FELIDA with 'donations in kind'? When we receive certain goods, we can directly use them for the care for our animals.
Thanks to your generosity we have already received a lawnmower, a garden hose, shovels, a wheelbarrow, a professional vacuum cleaner, tools and a camera. In addition, our animals are regularly pleased with, for example, pumpkins, melons, perfume and pulling ropes which are all used as enrichment.
Below you will find our wish list with an overview of the goods we currently are looking for. Do you have items available from this list? Please contact FELIDA first, via email@example.com, via +31516451648 or via Facebook. We do our best to update the wish list regularly, but to make sure we don't receive items double, it would be great to contact us first.
Our current wish list
- 1x Document scanner to archive important papers (see example here);
- 1x Parasol so that the team can sit in the shade when they are on their break (see example here);
- 1x Clipper to shave a little piece of fur when an animal has a vet check (see example here);
- 1x Tourniquet for medical procedures (see example here);
- 1x Brush cutter for the maintenance of the enclosures and the terrain (see example here);
- 2x Headset for online meetings (see example here);
- 1x Reel, 50 meter, to be used at our terrain (see example here);
- Tork paper towels to clean our equipment (see example here);
- Gardening gloves, size 8/M, size 9/L and size 10/XL, to work on our terrain (see example here);
- 1x Beamer for presentations during e.g. visitor days;
- Playing kubes for the animals to play with (see example here);
- Various materials, which can be used as enrichment, to entertain our animals, including:
- Hessian rope, at least 25 mm thick;
- Jolly eggs;
- Wicker baskets without staples;
These items will be used very intensively, on the terrain and for the animals. Second-hand items are more than welcome but must still be very usable and of good quality. Hygiene and safety are very important to us!
This is the work we can do thanks to your support:
Note: Any advertisements that may appear during the viewing of this video are unrelated to FOUR PAWS. We assume no liability for this content.